Thu, 03 Aug|
The Highland Weigh
Simplifying Ayurvedic Nutrition - Talk, Discussion and Refreshments at Highland Weigh, Nairn
Guidelines on Ayurvedic Nutrition Ayurvedic approach to fasting, weight loss and dealing with food cravings. Simple, budget friendly Ayurvedic recipes for you to try Refreshments provided by The Highland Weigh (with an Ayurvedic slant)
Time & Location
03 Aug, 18:30 – 20:30 BST
The Highland Weigh, 3b High St, Nairn IV12 4AG, UK
About the event
Simplifying the Ayurvedic Approach to Nutrition - Guaranteed to be informative and enjoyable, and inspire you to think differently about your cooking!
The third in a series of bi-monthly Talks and Workshops at The Highland Weigh in Nairn, aims to unravel the mystery of Ayur Vidya (the lore of life). By understanding our uniqueness and the power of nature, we can cure ourselves of disease and improve our health and happiness. Enjoy a relaxed and welcoming atmosphere at the Highland Weigh, in Nairn Town Centre. There will be an hour talk by Tish Joyce, Ayruvedic Practioner followed by refreshments, questions and discussion. Places will be limited so please book early. This is a Pay What You Want Event with a minimal charge of £2.50. All donations will contribute to the Highland Ayurveda Community Outreach Fund. All funds raised will be matched by Highland Ayurveda in order to support reduced price consultations and treatment for those in the most need.
I look forward to seeing you there. Tish
Feedback from April and May talks:
- '' A seed has been planted..''
- ''Thought provoking'.
- ''Informative, instructive, clear and helpful'
- ''Brilliant - Interesting - Fascinating''
- ''Groovy - Positive - Inspiring'
- ''Good - Real - Enjoyable''
- ''Enlightening - Illuminating''
- ''I really enjoyed your talk, it was clear and so interesting. So many things made sense, it was quite a revelation!''
- ''I really enjoyed your informative talk today, it was just what I’ve been looking for.''
- ''I really enjoyed your talk and it just reinforces all you’ve taught me...''
- ''I definitely want to get more information'..'
- ''We really enjoyed your talk..''
Learn to Heal Your Self
Introductory talk introducing the concepts you need, in order to heal yourself.Pay what you want